- Beyond Everyday Secrets (Createspace, 2014).
- Born from Ashes (Createspace, 2012). Translated into French.
- “In My Time of Dying.” Litro Magazine. 2023.
- “Sign the Papers.” The Plentitudes Journal, Vision Issue. Spring. 2022.
- “All-Time Low All-Stars.” The Pitkin Review, Spring. 2020.
- “Under a San Francisco Sky.” Taj Mahal Review, 2006. Reprinted in SoMa Literary Review, 2007.
- “One Chapter at a Time.” SoMa Literary Review, 2007.
- “So, You Think You Can Dance?” SoMa Literary Review, 2007.
- “Cradles Pond.” Readerjack, 2006.
- “The Blank Page.” The Writing Life, 2001.
- “Unfiltered” Millennium Shift Magazine, 2000.
Dramatic Works – 2016 – Present
- The Script Lab Screenplay Contest. Feature Screenplay, Quarterfinalist, 2023.
- Emerging Screenwriters Suspense Screenplay Competition. Feature Screenplay, Quarterfinalist, 2022.
- Seattle Film Summit/Bigfoot Script Challenge. Feature Screenplay, Finalist, 2021.
- Goddard College Take Ten! Play Festival. 10-Minute Play, 2020.
- Filmmatic TV Awards Season 5. Television (One-Hour Pilot) Semifinalist, 2020.
- ScreenCraft Stage Play Contest, Full-Length Play, Quarterfinalist, 2019.
- 32 Stage 4th Annual TV Writing Contest. Television (One-Hour Pilot), Quarterfinalist, 2019.
- Shore Scripts Contest. Feature Screenplay, Quarterfinalist, 2019.
- Creative Screenwriting Unique Voices Screenplay Competition. Feature Screenplay, Quarterfinalist, 2018.
- Seattle Film Summit/Bigfoot Script Challenge. Feature Screenplay, Finalist, 2018.
- ScreenCraft Action & Adventure Screenplay Competition. Feature Screenplay, Quarterfinalist, 2016.
- Headline International Film Festival. Feature Screenplay, Award Winner, 2016.
Artist Residencies & Awards – 2019 – Present
- Takt Artist Residency. Leipzig, Germany. 2023.
- Centrum Emerging Writers Residency (Full Scholarship). Port Townsend, WA. 2023.
- Vashon Artist Residency. Vashon Island, WA. 2022.
- Sitka Center for Art and Ecology Residency. Otis, OR. 2021
- University of Washington Whiteley Center Residency (Collaborative). Friday Harbor, WA 2021.
- Can Serrat International Artist Residency. El Bruc/Barcelona, Spain. 2019.
- PEN Writer’s Award. Presented by Goddard College. Plainfield, VT. 2019.
Organizational Membership – 2019 – Present
- PEN America
- Pacific Northwest Writers Association
Awards Judging & Editing
- Reading Board Member. The Plentitudes Journal, Fall 2022 – 2023.
- Sitka Center for Art and Ecology Artist Residence Jury Panelist. Writers & Poets, 2022.
- Genre Editor/Drama. The Pitkin Review, Fall Edition. 2020.
- Goddard College, VT – MFA: Creative Writing, 2021.
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA – Certificate: Writing, 2018.
- San Jose State University, CA – Post-Baccalaurette Single-Subject Teaching Credential Program: English (partially completed), 2007.
- San Jose State University, CA – B.A.: English, 2001.
- San Jose State University, CA – Certificate in Professional and Technical Communications, 2001.
- City of Santa Cruz, Department of Parks and Recreation. Santa Cruz, CA. Writing Instructor. 2020 (Remote).
- 2-Day Intensive Storytelling Workshop. Seattle, WA. Writing Instructor. 2020 (In-person).
- Cabrillo Middle School. Santa Clara, CA. Student Teacher:English (Practicum). 2007.